TCI Group was chosen to manage a challenging air freight project from Shenzhen to Germany of PPE equipment. Presently the NAP member runs 2 – 3 cargo charter flights a week aiming to a total of 200 flights for the entire project.
The PPE equipment transport includes mas, coverall, protective gowns, safety goggles, face shields, medical gloves etc and is assigned to TCI on behalf of the German government.
TCI has set up a logistics hub in Shenzhen area with a capacity of 1,000 CBM dedicated for this project. The entire operation includes:
- Cargo pick up from factories
- Order management
- Inspection of goods
- Verification of all export documents
- Order Picking and re-packing
- Label affixing
- Delivery to airport for UDL building
- Custom clearance in both ends
- Final delivery at DE