Network Update April 2019

TCI Express LTD

India, Gurugram

TCI EXPRESS is the leading express cargo distribution provider in India ensuring timely deliveries to 40,000 locations nationwide and 200 countries.

TCI EXPRESS is IATA and ISO accredited and has a network for  pick up and deliveries in 90% of all pin codes in India (the remaining 10% are with government) .With the help of modern IT infrastructure and highly skilled 3000+ professionals,15,000 vendors and associates,  TCI Express ensures that every contact point with the customer located at first mile to the end of the last leg of delivery service, timely and professionally. It has strengthened a vast PAN India loyal and satisfied customer base. With all these capabilities, TCI EXPRESS has established a trust among SMEs and top 500 companies of India.

Having been listed on the stock exchange in December 2016, TCI EXPRESS market capitalization has doubled in short span of 2 years and the on the road to cross US billion Dollar company shortly. TCI EXPRESS has maintained consistent growth with impressive numbers with year on year financial results and having the best financial ratios in the industry.

Our expertise is in time critical logistics and to handle express need of business to business customers especially Automobile aftermarket components, finished products in Pharmaceutical, Lifestyle, and Retail industry to provide timely, precise, and customized quality services has garnered unparalleled brand reputation. It was awarded the Business Super brand in 2017-18.

Global Express Austria GmbH

Austria, Graz

GLOBAL EXPRESS AUSTRIA GMBH was established in 2015 in Graz and is a member of Hadolt transport & logistics group which was founded on 1959.

IATA certified with 30 + employes, GLOBAL EXPRESS specializes in time critical logistics including  express and  overnight shipments , as well as with airfreight from envelopes to full charters . Our head office is in Graz the Automotive City in the middle of Austria .with overnight connection to  VIENNA, LINZ, MUNICH and FRANKFURT Airports.

We maintain a 24/7 service desk and our own truck fleet with +100 vehicles guarantees the quickest and most reliable service to our customers.Inhouse customs  linked with Austrian Customs Authorities for a quick electronic clearance. The group has also offices in Slovenia and in Croatia.

Simply Cargo Logistics International Kft.

Hungary, Budapest

Simply Cargo Logistics International was established as a neutral airfreight wholesale and cargo brokerage company handling shipments to and from the CEE region and is a member of the R-BAG GSSA and aviation group.

We are offering integrated logistics solutions such as air cargo services, RFS trucking options, rail and ocean transportation. Our long-term business relation with our suppliers enables us to give transparent, neutral, and cost effective, tailor-made solutions to the international forwarding and aviation community.