Given the turmoil that Covid-19 has injected into the marketplace, business owners and managers are looking for ways to thrive or survive. One of many options available is to either buy or sell a business.
NAP invites you to attend the Trends in the Freight Forwarding and 3PL Merger & Acquisition Market webinar on November 11, where Logisyn advisors will share insights into logistics, M&A and current trends in this sector, and how to help business owners either grow through acquisition or obtain the highest value possible when they are ready to exit.
This webinar will focus on recent mid-market logistics M&A trends in the freight forwarding and 3PL space, and how they affect buyers and sellers.
1. Preparation for Merger & Acquisition process
2. Buyer/Seller search and ranking
3. Valuation Process
4. Industry trends and market prices
5. What buyers want
By the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on businesses
• Gain insights into recent M&A deal flows
• Gauge the appetite of the capital markets
• Appreciate how Logisyn delivers value to clients
The webinar will be presented by
Managing Director Logisyn