1. Start with entering the main transportation mode of your shipment. Example: A shipment with pre-carriage by rail from Beijing to Shanghai and on-carriage by truck from Genoa to Basel, has ‘Air’ as main transportation mode.
2. Indicate the preferred currency in which you want the quote.
3. Enter your Company Number* (conform registration at a CoC)
4. Enter your VAT-number*
Above web app will open, for the specific cargo and shipment details:
5. Indicate the Country of establishment of the Assured/the final beneficiary of the coverage. The Assured may be the party on whom behalf you arrange the coverage.
Now you’ll see the initial quoted amount.
6. Customer details: Company details of the Assured.
7. Choose between ICC A (Full insurance) and ICC C (Total loss only).
8. Deductible: In case a deductible (own risk amount) applies, it is shown here.
*Your data shall be processed for the purpose of arrange and administer insurance policies. The legal basis for the processing is your insurance policy with the Insurance company.
The initial coverage is available for Business clients whereby the Assured has its presence in Europe and U.S.A. Most commodities are accepted with currently the exception of;
– Foodstuff and Perishables
– Specie, Liquor/Spirits & Tobacco Products, Leather, Skin & Hides, Excisable Goods
– Corpses, Human Remains, Organs, Human & Animal Blood
– Livestock, Trees and Plants
In due course of the year more regions and commodities will be accepted.
Apply for a Partner Program!
InsureMyTrans, part of IMT Group AB, is an?InsurTech and Insurance Intermediary in one. It operates on the crossroad of the Freight & Insurance sectors to reinvent the traditional insurance distribution by Embedded Insurance Coverages and Risk Management Solutions alongside clients’ existing services in Freight booking platforms, Marketplaces, Freight software and e-commerce platforms.
We welcome any member to contact us for a chat and explore the opportunities for a tailor-made program directly integrated into your own solutions.
Participation in the Partner Program comes with many benefits:
– Tailor-made policy, rates and flexible conditions, based upon your and/or your clients’ needs
– Access to the Partner Portal, giving you direct access to all documentation, order details and payments.
Contact the IMT-team for more information:
Hyllie Boulevard 34, 215 32 Malmö, Sweden
+46 (0) 40-692 8008