Author Archives: admin

Neutral Air Partners continues to grow NAX Express sub-industry group with leading express provider

Christos Spyrou, CEO and founder of NAP is happy to welcome TCI Express ltd, as a new member of the NAP network: “As the leading express distributor throughout India, backed by a resource of over 3000 skilled staff and 15000 vendors, the company is highly regarded by its loyal customer base which includes both SMEs [...]

Justlog renews SME Excellence Status

Once again, Justlog receives the honorable SME Excellence Award from IAPMEI. Issued by the Portuguese Ministry of Economy through IAPMEI (The Public Agency for SME and Innovation), the attribution of the SME Excellence 2018 status aims to distinguish and give notoriety to companies that show the best financial performances and management indicators marking the competitive [...]

Network Update April 2019

TCI Express LTD India, Gurugram TCI EXPRESS is the leading express cargo distribution provider in India ensuring timely deliveries to 40,000 locations nationwide and 200 countries. TCI EXPRESS is IATA and ISO accredited and has a network for  pick up and deliveries in 90% of all pin codes in India (the remaining 10% are with [...]

Interview of the month
ITL CORP The premier GSA and integrated logistics company in Vietnam

“From its Headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, ITL Corp is one of the largest logistics and supply chain companies in Vietnam as well as featuring in VNR’s TOP 50 Best companies and TOP 500 Biggest companies in Vietnam for the 12th consecutive year”. What is the main objective for your next phase? “Our company’s [...]

NAP Continues Target Expansion

As part of its strategic expansion programme, Neutral Air Partner, the global air cargo network, welcomes new members for 2019 reaching to 250 partners in 90 +countries. Some of these companies are: Beijing Harmony was established in Beijing in 2003 as a full-service, IATA accredited international freight services provider and a neutral master co-loader to [...]

Neutral Air Partner & HashMove® collaborate to develop an innovative Digital B2B Airfreight Consolidation Platform

Neutral Air Partner and its airfreight wholesale sub-industry group NAC Consolidators have collaborated with HashMove®, a leading digital logistics tech company based in UAE, to jointly develop an advanced & innovative digital B2B neutral airfreight consolidation portal for the logistics community. The new NAC consolidation portal will be available exclusively to freight forwarders and transport [...]