Wholesale NAX express e-booking platform will be available to Neutral Air Partner members by the end of Q1 2017. Its aim is to facilitate the shipping of small packages and documents on a market leading e-commerce portal, that provides users the best value, the ability to compare express products side-by-side and the most convenience for B2B as well as for B2C courier and express shipments. The system will be powered by a leading global express & courier wholesaler offering to Neutral Air Partners the buying power, the tools, and the benefits for developing own global express e-solution new product.
NAX e-booking tool highlights
- Enter D2D shipment details
- Compare wholesale express rates, service and T/T , on multiple integrators and express carriers
- Book shipment based on price , service option and carrier
- Email client with booking and pick up shipment confirmation
- Print AWB and label automatically at printer or as PDF
- Carrier will pick up shipment
- Track and Trace shipments via integrated google maps
- Send- updates on a daily basis by SMS and emails – Option for personalized email re status of shipment for each customer
- All your shipments in one invoice on a monthly basis – Unlimited reports
- Access to multiple carriers and wholesale rates with one log in
- Compare your own air freight cost vs Express for small shipments
- Become a vendor – (NAP express members with their own line haul and product)
- White label NAX as your own express product– Clients can book via your website
Demo version for testing will be ready by the end of Q1 of 2017.